December 10, 2007

Long Time

It has been along time since the last time that I wrote on here. Alot has happened since then. Its about time for Christmas and I have been running around like a chicken with its head chopped off. LOL Emmy has grown alot! This is going to be her second Christmas and I cant beleive it. We are in our own house with our own Christmas Tree and everything. We dont have all that many orniments or decorations but I know that takes time to collect these items. Not to mention I have no place to set them out on. I have most of our Christmas shopping done other than a couple items. I am actually not supposed to know all this but I'm kinda disappointed to know what I am getting for Christmas. I actually need some clothes and instead I am getting some jewlery. I love them but I guess I am dissappointed because I now know what I'm getting and that its gold. I hate gold on me, it doesnt look good and I dont like it. But I know my husband took some time to pick it out so I will wear them all the time. I am still looking for a job. I am trying to find a night job so that I can work and stay at home with Em at the same time. I think that I will go next door and ask our neighbor for her reccomendation. She has told me before that she could get me hired on and now I think that I will take her up on her offer. It will be working a night shift. I had to quit the job that I had before because Rich couldn't be home in time for me to be to work. Anyway now on to the new things that are going on that are fun. Emmy has gone out for the first time and played in the snow. We had a great time. She rolled around in the snow. I actually have a home video of it but I dont know how to up load it on here. Her daddy and I took her out again and her dad pulled her around in her sled. She giggled and laughed the whole time once she got used to the sled and everything else. She is having a blast playing with the snow and the ornements on the tree. LOL We still have to go and pick out some more toys for her but we dont have then money right now so that is going to have to wait. I am hoping that there are alot of really good sells going on here soon so that I can get her the things I want for her. I know she needs some more clothes so that is going to be the number one item on my list. I am also trying new recipies for supper. I really dont know how to cook. I love baking but that is it. Anyway my little girl is awake and I'm gonna go play with her.

No comments: