October 7, 2007

Emmys 1!!!

Today Emmy turned One!! We had a big party to celebrate. She has gotten more presents and more toys than I know where to put. LOL Both sets of her Grandparents showed up. Her Aunt Amy, Daren, and Cousin Joslyn....Dave, Sheri, Matte, Jeremy, and Becca.....Tony (Rich's friend).....Jackie, Lacey and her new boyfriend (Jackie is my dad's cousin we are all really close...at least to get together and we like to spend time together)...Uncle Riley. It seemed to be alot more people in our small house. We started to unwrap Em's presents out front of the house and it started to rain. Luckily we were under the tree when it started so we had some time to go ahead and unwrap them. Then the rain got to be too much, so we all had to go inside. She has alot more clothes now also. Karen got Emmy some new bibs and they are adorable!! My parents got her a leap pad thing that grows with her that I had asked for. LOL...I really cant name all the presents as it would take forever and would be a bore to read about. She was so happy today. She had everyone around her that loves her. (at least in KC area) She didnt really make a mess of the cake like I thought she would but oh well less to clean. All in all it was a great day. Karen cleaned my kitchen for me! She is such a sweetheart. I really like her. I'm glad that she is my mother in law and that we get along so well. Anyways I'm gonna go and see about waking up alittle girl.

1 comment:

dmmgmfm said...

Happy 1st Birthday Em!!! Always know that you are loved.