March 27, 2008

Nothing much going on here

Not much going on here. Emmy and I have been really lazy this week for some reason. Em usually wakes up around 7:30am and thats when we get up. But for some reason this week we have been getting up later and later. Today we slept in until 11:30. OMYGOSH!! I couldn't beleive it. I even asked Rich to wake me up this morning to make sure I got up and did the morning chores and our walk. I guess I'm going to have to set all three of my alarms to make sure I get up. I hate mornings if ya can't tell. Emmy and I have decided to start taking walks three times a day. Its all in hope that I loss the weight I have gained. We have more fresh veggies in the house since I have decided to loss the weight, than we ever have had. As of Monday I am going to start getting up before my hubby and go for an hour walk. I know I know I have to actually get up to start doing it. My guess is that once I actually start doing it I will look forward to walking alone. Dont get me wrong, Emmy is fun to walk with but I cant go out for that long with her cus she hates to stay in the stroller. I havent found any place around here that is meant for a mother and child to walk. Thats one of the reasons we go three times a day.
I have great news also! I have enough money saved up to go back home. I am leaving Kansas City on may 19 for Forsyth MT. It is going to take me two days to get up there. Okay okay a day and a half. LOL. I am taking Emmy with me. Rich cant get off work. Plus I dont know where we would stay if he came with me. We are going to spend the night of the 19th with my Uncle and his family. He lives in Nebraska. From there we are going straight through. I'm guessing its going to take me about 13 to 14 hrs to get up there. Thats one of the reasons I'm planning on leaving really really early in the morning of the 20th. To get as many miles in as possible before Emmy wakes up. I really am hoping she is going to turn out to be a good traveler. Otherwise its going to be a really long ride. I have even started a list of all the items I need to pack. I'm even trying to cross off some of them in hopes not to be over loaded. I am going to be taking my moms Escape instead of taking my zx2. And talking of vehicles!! Rich and I are finally going to get a new vehicle in July!! His child support is going to be done and over with for both his son and is grandson. We have decided to get a Dodge Caliber. Its going to be so nice to have a four door vehicle! Anyways its time to fix Emmy lunch and go for our after noon walk. Laterz

No comments: