October 4, 2007

OUR TRIP!!





Our vacation was awsome! This is one of the many falls we went and saw at Mt. Hood. It was a tiny one but it was really cool looking. I had to take lots of pictures of all the falls and everything else! My grandparents spoiled both of us soo bad. I actually know what sleeping in is again. LOL Em and I spent 8 days with my grandparents. My grandmother dooted on my daughter. She even taught her how to nod her head yes. They had more fun. It was fun to see my Grandma crawling on the floor chasing my daughter! Em had more fun there than I have seen in along time.

This is my Grandma and Em playing the organ. My grandma plays it ever third time at church. My grandpa on the other hand had a great time with Em. She made him laugh alot. I dont think he has really been doing all that well. I know a couple of times out there he didnt go with us cus he didnt feel good. It worries me to see him in the shape that he is in.

This is a picture of all three of them at a house. I would tell you the name but as I'm bad with names I cant seem to remember it. We went everywhere that we could in the alotted time that I had out there. It was so much fun. We went up to Mt. Hood and played in the snow. Then we went up the gorge to see all the waterfalls. I have some really good pictures of them. We went to a park nearby that Em met some friends at. And of course we went to the ocean!

I also got to see my cousins. I cant beleive that they are as old as they are. LOL time flys when your not around people that much. Nichole is now driving. Both of my cousins adored Em. Erika fed Em alot. They both made her a paper tiara. LOL My uncle Steven took me out to wine taste. It was kool even though I only found two wines I really liked.
Anyways I think that is all that I can do for now. I will have to write more about it later and post more pics. Maybe even video or something. LOL laterz

No comments: