October 7, 2007

Waterfalls

This water fall is called Bridal Veil Falls. If you cant already see the reason why. LOL It was a 2/3 mile walk down a steep incline. But we both had fun going down and going back up. Em even had fun.
This waterfall is called HorseTail Falls. We pulled over and took some pics of it. The fall wasnt all that far away from the side of the road so we didnt have to go hiking to see it.

This beautiful water fall is called Mamoth Water Fall. Its beautiful. We didnt go up on the bridge but we almost did. Next time I go out I'm gonna go up on the bridge. My Grandpa made this trip with us. As you can tell Emmy really loves her Great Grandparents. She loves to pull on her Great Grandpa's "LEASH"!! He is the perfet billboard of why NOT TO EVER SMOKE!!!

I cant remember the name of this water fall. Grandma, Em and I hiked down to take some pics. Em and I even stood near the falls and my pants got wet. LOL

This is one of my favorite pictures. This one is of Bridal Falls. I even climbed out on the rock so my Grandma could take a pic of me out there. Needless to say I'm glad I can climb. LOL
This waterfall was taken on our way up to Mt. Hood. It was on the side of the road and I thought it was beautiful. Needless to say my Grandma was kind enough to pull over so I could snap a couple pictures of it.

These are just some of the pictures that we took at the diffrent waterfalls. We took alot more pictures than these but these are the only ones that I'm gonna post. If you want to see more please let me know. I have alot more pictures to put up but these are just the waterfalls.
Em and I had a blast out there. I really cant wait to go out there again. Maybe this time I will surprise them and not let them know when I'm comming. Even though that would make it hard for my Grandma to get off work. Decisions Decisions...LOL















No comments: